CUE Conference Keynote: Common Core – Transforming Teaching & Learning

My CUE Conference Keynote is now available online. I’ve been asked to share it, so here it is!

It was an absolute pleasure to speak as an educator to a room full of enthusiastic and excited educators.

*ISTE Workshop: Transitioning to the Common Core with Google Apps – Join me!

Preorder your copy of Creatively Teach the Common Core Literacy Standards with TechnologyJust in time for summer reading!

9 Responses to CUE Conference Keynote: Common Core – Transforming Teaching & Learning

1. Sean says:

Catlin, thank you so much for your hard work, thoughtfulness and progressive attitude. I am inspired by your talk and how we can integrate technology into our classrooms.

Have a great day and know you made mine a little brighter.

2. Cate says:

This is fantastic. I’m a third year science teacher trying to incorporate more technology into my lessons, and you are tremendously inspiring!

• Catlin says:

Thank you, Cate!

It was such a pleasure to present and share my journey. I hope it encourages other teachers to take risks and have fun experimenting with technology to engage students.

3. Ken Fermoyle says:

I was blown away by not just your words, but by your dynamic delivery, obvious dedication & the way you made it clear that teachers in the classroom & technology can not only co-exist–but that the result can be greater than just the sum of the 2 parts! I love you & am so-o-o proud of you! – Grandpa Ken

4. Ken Fermoyle says:

I’m taking the liberty of posting comments from non-educators who have viewed Catlin’s CUE keynote at my suggestion–just to indicate how intriguing & powerful they found the presentation to be. This 1st one is from a member of my photography club:

“Wow, Catlin is amazing, Ken – very interesting and engaging to listen to. I wish we had had computers and teachers like Catlin back when I was in school!”

5. Corralee says:

Thank you. I watched your unconference because of an assignment in my college course, but fell in love with the ideas and ways to improve the classroom experience. :0)

6. Pingback: Update: Diigo in Education group (weekly) | ChalkTech