Get Updates From This Blog:
Available on Amazon!
- Disengaged Teachers: A Problem We Need to Solve
- Not All Screen Time Is Created Equal
- NEW School Update: Class Size Matters
- Hyperdocs & Self-Paced Learning
- Station Rotation Model: Student Designed & Led Stations
- Why Is K-12 Education So Slow to Change?
- Podcast: Diving into Technology & Blended Learning
- Blend Online and In-class Discussions to Give Every Student a Voice
- Create Your Own Custom Search Engine
- New Year’s Resolution: I’m Moving ALL Assessment into the Classroom
- 3 Reasons to Consider a Co-teaching Model
- Cultivating Informed Citizens with Listenwise
- #BLinAction Book Club – Join the Conversation!
- Trading in Traditional Notebooks for Multimedia Blogs
Author Archives: Catlin Tucker
Check out my conversation with the lovely ladies who host CNUSDEchat podcast, which is officially launching February 1st! We had the opportunity to chat about blended learning, flexible classroom spaces, and the importance of placing students at the center of learning! … Continue reading
“When I engage in dialogue, I recognize that those I speak with are equal to me, and I work from the assumption that they hold within them wisdom, knowledge, ideas, and gifts.” That line from Jim Knight’s book Unmistakable Impact highlights … Continue reading
When I work with elementary teachers, one of the biggest concerns I hear about is the fear of what students will find online. Teachers know it’s important to teach students how to search effectively, evaluate website credibility, and cite their … Continue reading