Get Updates From This Blog:
Available on Amazon!
- Create Your Own Custom Search Engine
- New Year’s Resolution: I’m Moving ALL Assessment into the Classroom
- 3 Reasons to Consider a Co-teaching Model
- Cultivating Informed Citizens with Listenwise
- #BLinAction Book Club – Join the Conversation!
- Trading in Traditional Notebooks for Multimedia Blogs
- Who is doing the work in your classroom?
- Unlearning Everything I Was Taught About Teaching
- Blended Learning in Action is Available Now!
- Ditching Traditional Grades & My Online Grade Book
- What Does Learning Really Look Like?
- Favorite English Tools: New Features for the New School Year
- 21st Century Version of Ask 3 Before You Ask Me
- 50 Minute Periods Are Killing Teacher Creativity
Category Archives: Grades
Last year, I began experimenting with standards-based grading and wrote a blog titled “Grading for Mastery and Redesigning My Gradebook.” My goal was to shift the conversation away from the accumulation of points and, instead, focus on the development of … Continue reading