Get Updates From This Blog:
Available on Amazon!
- Disengaged Teachers: A Problem We Need to Solve
- Not All Screen Time Is Created Equal
- NEW School Update: Class Size Matters
- Hyperdocs & Self-Paced Learning
- Station Rotation Model: Student Designed & Led Stations
- Why Is K-12 Education So Slow to Change?
- Podcast: Diving into Technology & Blended Learning
- Blend Online and In-class Discussions to Give Every Student a Voice
- Create Your Own Custom Search Engine
- New Year’s Resolution: I’m Moving ALL Assessment into the Classroom
- 3 Reasons to Consider a Co-teaching Model
- Cultivating Informed Citizens with Listenwise
- #BLinAction Book Club – Join the Conversation!
- Trading in Traditional Notebooks for Multimedia Blogs
Category Archives: Grades
Last year, I began experimenting with standards-based grading and wrote a blog titled “Grading for Mastery and Redesigning My Gradebook.” My goal was to shift the conversation away from the accumulation of points and, instead, focus on the development of … Continue reading