Get Updates From This Blog:
Coming in September! Preorder & Save $!
Available on Amazon!
- Blended Learning in Action is Available Now!
- Ditching Traditional Grades & My Online Grade Book
- What Does Learning Really Look Like?
- Favorite English Tools: New Features for the New School Year
- 21st Century Version of Ask 3 Before You Ask Me
- 50 Minute Periods Are Killing Teacher Creativity
- A New Program and a New Approach to Homework
- DIY Furniture Project
- 10 Tips for Teachers Using Twitter
- 5 Technology Tools Perfect for ELA Online Learning Stations
- Blended Learning in Action
- 3 Arguments in Favor of the In-class Flip
- Resource: The Guide to Pinterest for Educators
- Differentiation vs. Tracking
- Invest in Innovation
Category Archives: Learning
My newest book Blended Learning in Action: A Practical Guide Towards Sustainable Change is available on Amazon! If you want to check out the book and its content, we’ve created a website you can visit to learn more! Feel free to … Continue reading
I’ve faced myriad challenges in the last 8 months getting a new program at my school off of the ground. I’ve stood in front of a school board that accused me of designing a program aimed at skimming the best … Continue reading
The new school year has ushered in some exciting new features in some of my favorite tools! Here are some of the fresh new features offered this year… StudySync One of my favorite features in StudySync are the Blasts! Blasts … Continue reading