Get Updates From This Blog:
Coming in September! Preorder & Save $!
Available on Amazon!
- #BLinAction Book Club – Join the Conversation!
- Trading in Traditional Notebooks for Multimedia Blogs
- Who is doing the work in your classroom?
- Unlearning Everything I Was Taught About Teaching
- Blended Learning in Action is Available Now!
- Ditching Traditional Grades & My Online Grade Book
- What Does Learning Really Look Like?
- Favorite English Tools: New Features for the New School Year
- 21st Century Version of Ask 3 Before You Ask Me
- 50 Minute Periods Are Killing Teacher Creativity
- A New Program and a New Approach to Homework
- DIY Furniture Project
- 10 Tips for Teachers Using Twitter
- 5 Technology Tools Perfect for ELA Online Learning Stations
Category Archives: Learning
Join the conversation on blended learning! After just two months, there are over 2000 readers engaged in Blended Learning in Action! I am excited to announce the start of our #BLinAction book club discussions to help readers stay connected and share … Continue reading
I’ve been in love with Shakespeare since college. However, the very thing I love about Shakespeare’s plays–the language–is the exact thing that alienates so many students. The language is foreign and the humor goes over their heads. I’ve tried a … Continue reading
Look familiar? For years I’ve watched students lug cumbersome binders to each class–dutifully take notes and collecting large quantities of paper. I’ve often wondered how useful these binders are and how often students sift through their papers to review information. This … Continue reading