Get Updates From This Blog:
Available on Amazon!
- Station Rotation Model: Student Designed & Led Stations
- Why Is K-12 Education So Slow to Change?
- Podcast: Diving into Technology & Blended Learning
- Blend Online and In-class Discussions to Give Every Student a Voice
- Create Your Own Custom Search Engine
- New Year’s Resolution: I’m Moving ALL Assessment into the Classroom
- 3 Reasons to Consider a Co-teaching Model
- Cultivating Informed Citizens with Listenwise
- #BLinAction Book Club – Join the Conversation!
- Trading in Traditional Notebooks for Multimedia Blogs
- Who is doing the work in your classroom?
- Unlearning Everything I Was Taught About Teaching
- Blended Learning in Action is Available Now!
- Ditching Traditional Grades & My Online Grade Book
Category Archives: Learning
One of the benefits of the Station Rotation Model is how easy it is to design activities at different levels to meet the diverse needs of a group of students. I spend a lot of time tailoring activities to support … Continue reading
If you are attending SXSW in March, I’ll be speaking on a panel with Alberto Carvalho, the superintendent of Miami-Dade County Public Schools, and Keith Krueger, the CEO of the Consortium for School Networking. Why Is K-12 Education so Slow to Change? Monday, … Continue reading
Check out my conversation with the lovely ladies who host CNUSDEchat podcast, which is officially launching February 1st! We had the opportunity to chat about blended learning, flexible classroom spaces, and the importance of placing students at the center of learning! … Continue reading