Get Updates From This Blog:
Available on Amazon!
- Create Your Own Custom Search Engine
- New Year’s Resolution: I’m Moving ALL Assessment into the Classroom
- 3 Reasons to Consider a Co-teaching Model
- Cultivating Informed Citizens with Listenwise
- #BLinAction Book Club – Join the Conversation!
- Trading in Traditional Notebooks for Multimedia Blogs
- Who is doing the work in your classroom?
- Unlearning Everything I Was Taught About Teaching
- Blended Learning in Action is Available Now!
- Ditching Traditional Grades & My Online Grade Book
- What Does Learning Really Look Like?
- Favorite English Tools: New Features for the New School Year
- 21st Century Version of Ask 3 Before You Ask Me
- 50 Minute Periods Are Killing Teacher Creativity
Tag Archives: Lesson Plans for Teachers
As I planned my lesson for today, I identified three specific tasks I wanted my students to complete over the course of our 90 minute block period. I knew they would work at different rates, and I wanted them to … Continue reading
When I work with school districts shifting to blended learning, I often train teachers on the station rotation model and the flipped classroom. Both of these strategies for blending face-to-face and online learning work well for teachers in a traditional school setting. … Continue reading
CLICK HERE for Funky Fairytale Questions in Collaborize Classroom Topic Library Today, I had the pleasure of presenting for Discovery Education’s Virtual Tech or Treat Conference. My presentation is titled “Digital Storytelling: Engage Students in Collaborative Creative Writing in Class … Continue reading