Get Updates From This Blog:
Available on Amazon!
- Station Rotation Model: Student Designed & Led Stations
- Why Is K-12 Education So Slow to Change?
- Podcast: Diving into Technology & Blended Learning
- Blend Online and In-class Discussions to Give Every Student a Voice
- Create Your Own Custom Search Engine
- New Year’s Resolution: I’m Moving ALL Assessment into the Classroom
- 3 Reasons to Consider a Co-teaching Model
- Cultivating Informed Citizens with Listenwise
- #BLinAction Book Club – Join the Conversation!
- Trading in Traditional Notebooks for Multimedia Blogs
- Who is doing the work in your classroom?
- Unlearning Everything I Was Taught About Teaching
- Blended Learning in Action is Available Now!
- Ditching Traditional Grades & My Online Grade Book
Tag Archives: NEW
Homework has been getting a lot of attention in the media. My Twitter feed is full of articles and blogs discussing the research on homework, particularly at the elementary level, and how counterproductive it can actually be. As a parent and … Continue reading