Teachers plan on the go! As much as I enjoy reading books that help me to push my practice forward, I appreciate having quick and easy resources I can reference in the classroom. I have distilled the most important information about designing and implementing a station rotation lesson into a 6-page laminated guide for teachers who want a quick and easy resource.
My On Your Feet Classroom Guide to the Station Rotation Model for teachers is now available through Corwin! The guide includes:
- An introduction to the Station Rotation Model and a visual with ideas for how to use the teacher-led, online, and offline stations.
- A step-by-step explanation about how to plan a station rotation lesson.
- An example station rotation lesson.
- A link to an online template that teachers can use to create their own lessons.
- Tips for maximizing
the the teacher-ledstation by moving feedback and assessment into the classroom.
- Strategies for grouping students and keeping track of groups.
- A list of common challenges and creative solutions to address those challenges.
- Helpful hints and best practices for teachers just getting started!
As we approach the end of another school year, I will be giving away several free copies. If you are on Twitter, keep an eye open for a chance to win!
We are having an ELA department day here at Thurston Middle School in Laguna Beach Unified School District and wondering if you’re available to come work with us again on October 16, 2019.
Thank you for thinking of me, but I am already booked in October 2019. Keep me in mind if you have training days in the future!
I am a professor of art and culture and Google Coach in Lima, Peru. I am interested in On Your Feet Guide to The Station Rotation Model and I want to buy it but I can’t find a way to send it to Peru 🙁 If you could tell me if they ship to my country I would appreciate it.
Did you try to from Corwin or Amazon?