Google Slide Scavenger Hunt

After posting my Google Doc Scavenger Hunt activity, I had several teachers ask if I had created scavenger hunts for any of the other Google tools. Below is the scavenger hunt I designed for Google Slides.

Teachers are welcome to access and use this Google Slide Scavenger Hunt. Just click “File” on the presentation and “Make a copy.” It will automatically save to your Google Drive, then you can edit your version so it works for your students

To make a copy of this Google Slide presentation, click on the image to access the presentation. Click “File” and “Make a copy.” If you are logged into your Gmail, a copy will save in your Google Drive.

Hopefully, this serves as a fun introduction to Google Slides for students and provides you with a little insight into your new students!

I invite any teachers who create a modified version for students at different levels to share links to their scavenger hunts in a comment!

12 Responses to Google Slide Scavenger Hunt

1. Pingback: Lesson Planning Idea: Google Slide Scavenger Hunt | BroadyEdTech

2. Becca says:

Thank you for these! Both of these are the perfect tools for those of my students who are new to Google suite as well as a refresher for those that are familiar with the tools!

3. Jamie says:

Thank you for a fun and useful resource! I am going to modify it for Michigan. THANKS!

4. Tina says:

Awesome! Thank you! Modifying in Oklahoma!

5. Lisa says:

These are such fun activities! Thank you so much for sharing!

6. Gina says:

I am so grateful for these tools – Thank you for your generosity. I changed “California” related questions to “Rochester, NY” questions – I was surprised as to how few students knew the state bird!

7. Gina says:

8. Deana Harris says:

Thank you. I will be using this in Texas

9. Darlene says:

I love your Scavenger Hunts!! I am teaching a “Google Unit” including the many apps that Google has to offer. I wish there was a scavenger hunt for each one! I love your website too.

10. Pingback: Diigo Links (weekly) | Mr. Gonzalez's Classroom

11. Kristine Morgan says:

Thank you for this! I used it for students to learn more about the Byzantines for 7th graders in California.